, I have been helping people find their dream home, investment property, or second home. By listening to what my clients need and want, and by working together, I am always able to help them locate, secure, and close a transaction. My real estate knowledge and expertise is a beneficial resource to have when purchasing your ideal home. It’s an emotional process and I represent your interest every step of the way. As your realtor I:
Finding a home can be overwhelming, often because there is too much information out there...Zillow, Trulia, Google, Realtor.com, Redfin are among the most popular, and the list goes on and on. An important fact to keep in mind is that all of those internet sites get their listings from us, REALTORS! We will always have the information first, therefore the best way to find a home is to use a qualified realtor. Because of the abundant resources I have available to me as a realtor, I can locate the perfect property for you anywhere.
- provide you with the Buyer Advisory which contains real estate information, websites, and links to various government agencies and departments.
- Find you properties that are listed with ALL real estate companies, For Sale by Owners, and homes that are not on the market but are available.
- determine the best offer price through competitive market analysis, and outline a negotiating strategy.
assist you in finding a qualified home inspector and mortgage company.
- obtain all applicable disclosures and review them with you
- personally keep you informed and advised every step of the way.
- review the home inspection report with you and explain your rights and obligations.
- review closing documents with you prior to signing to ensure that you understand and agree.
- stay in touch long after the sale to serve all your future real estate needs.